Accounts Assistant Apprentice with First Business Water Limited
Become a part of a water supplier which values sustainability and dedication whilst completing AAT Level 3. This opportunity will best suit a candidate who is numerically inclined, confident and ready to hit the ground running.
Support the Directors in recording, retrieving and checking financial details of the company including maintaining financial records, generating invoices, checking invoices, processing receipts and payments.
Principal Duties/Tasks and responsibilities
- Working closely with the Director to ensure smooth operation of all finance matters
- Generating invoices and bills for customers and clients
- Reviewing and checking customer invoices
- Matching invoices to bank statements and purchase orders to invoices
- Input accounting data into the accounting system with speed and accuracy
- Assist in the production of financial statements and applications, preparation of spreadsheets, reports and correspondence as required
- Support the pricing team in generating proposals
- Resolution of billing related queries
- Assist with tracking of commission payments
- Provide financial support to team members
- Any other duties that may be deemed appropriate to this role
- A certain level of flexibility regarding availability outside normal working hours is required to attend events and private view
Salary between £16k to £20k dependent on experience.