IT Technical Sales
Are you articulate with excellent communication skills?
Looking to start a high earning career in IT Sales?
This is the perfect opportunity for you to start your career at an IT company, while completing a valuable qualification that helps you to understand sales and the role that IT plays within a business. Our Our client has more than two decades of experience in providing outsourced IT resources across the globe, your role will be to identify new leads, pitch products and/or services and maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers. You will also be responsible for growing these relationships and expanding the client portfolio within these customers.
This is a great opportunity for you to develop yourself while gaining valuable experience of IT and the sales process.You will work on some exciting projects that could lead you to travel to meet your clients. In addition to the IT Sales apprenticeship qualification, you will also complete an in-house sales training course to ensure that you are fully prepared to be successful in the role. You will also receive a generous rolling commission on all of your sales that could enable you to significantly increase your salary.
When it comes to generating leads, day-to-day duties typically include:
- Researching organizations and individuals online (especially on social media) to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events
When it comes to the challenge of actually selling, other typical duties include:
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products
- Developing quotes and proposals
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person
- Articulate and personable
- Excellent telephone matter
- Excellent communication & administration skills
- Target driven
- Highly organised
- Possess good initiative
- Able to work independently but also within a team to achieve results
- Quick learner and able to keep up with new and emerging technologies
- An understanding of the IT department
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets