Higher Apprentice Novice Manager/Beauty Therapist
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- Level 2 & Level 3 Beauty Therapy and/or Level 3 Complimentary therapy
- Nail technology skills would be an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organisation and time management
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work within a team
- 5 GCSEs graded A-C including English Language and Maths or equivalent.
- Level 3 qualifications, either 2 A-Levels or an Extended Diploma required.