Tax Consultant Apprentice
- Excellent interpersonal skills in order to interact professionally withinternal and external clients.
- Good command of the English Language(oral and written).
- Able to prioritise workload and be self sufficient.
- Be amulti-tasker.
- Displays ethical judgement.
- MS Office Suite (Word,Excel,PowerPoint, Outlook)
We are looking for Apprentices with inquiring minds and a sociable disposition; problem solvers with high standards, who will thrive in ameritocracy.Qualifications required
Excellent GCSE's with a minimum of a B grade in English andMaths, or equivalent. A minimum of 300 UCAS points (120 using the new tariff) or equivalent. The right to work in the UK without restrictions for the duration of their training contract.Future prospects We offer a contract of employment which provides comprehensive,supervised training over 5 years with continued career progression with a view to studying the ACA after completing the AAT. When your training ends, we continue to help you develop, providing the same opportunities and challenges given to all Buzzacott team members. As a single-office practice you will get to know everybody in the Firm and have the opportunity to shine from day one.