Apprentice Programme Administrator with Local Partnerships LLP
Working as part of the Programme Management team within Local Partnerships you will be assisting in the smooth and effective running of programmes by working with the relevant Programme Directors and Project Directors, as well as providing administrative and coordination support to both the Programme Management and Leadership Teams.
- Provide support to relevant Programme Directors in all aspects, including monthly reporting, day to day administration and coordination of resources
- Support in the provision of financial management and time reporting to programme directors on a regular basis
- Coordinate the preparation and administration of contracts with clients, ensuring up to date documentation is provided and stored correctly
- Coordinate contracts with third party associates and suppliers, including ensuring all supporting documentation is stored and maintained
- Coordinate programme-related events (network groups, training etc.)
- Support the Project Lead with preparation of an agenda, liaison with the client, venue arrangements, delegate registration and responses, pre and post event management, etc.
- Where appropriate attendance at the event may be required to include note taking, distribution and collate feedback from delegates
Financial Management & Administration
- Support Head of Finance in the provision of monthly income and expenditure information to be used in the corporate management accounts
- To prepare and distribute client invoices to agreed timescales, liaising with project leads to expedite payment.
- Prepare purchase orders and manage purchase invoicing for programme related costs, including use of associate
- Co-ordinate the setup of new suppliers
- Centrally manage and coordinate the accommodation and travel needs of the business
- Be the first point of contact for the travel booking system
- Review coding and reporting of all travel expenses
- Identify and implement efficiencies where possible
Office Administration Support
- handling inbound customer enquiries (phone and e-mail) and escalating to relevant team members
- provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, and copying to management
- provide some calendar management, where appropriate, including booking meeting rooms for leadership team
- support new starter induction process
- Undertake other tasks that from time to time as may be allocated to the jobholder that are appropriate to the level/grade of the job
- Assist Local Partnerships meet its commitment to provide equal opportunities and encourage diversity in employment and related policies
- Comply with all relevant Local Partnerships policies and procedures, including those relating to Health and Safety, Data Protection, IT usage, etc.
Salary: £20,000 per annum