E-procurement Administrator Apprentice
Providing temporary staffing solutions to social work and education sectors is an important part of our business. More and more of our clients are using our reliable temporary staffing solution to ensure the smooth running of their organisation.
You will have the opportunity to learn Digital Skills to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage job applications and allocate candidates to various client systems
- Data entry
- Co-ordinate interviews with account managers
- System maintenance
- Excellent time management abilities, and the ability to perform repetitive work according to set procedures
- Computer literate
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills
You will learn the required Digital Project Admin skills including:
- Understand Agile project management methodologies.
- Use digital communication tools including email, CRM Systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Be responsible for using and updating digital collaborative tools such as Trello and Slack.