Business Coordination Apprentice
Providing temporary staffing solutions to social work and education sectors is an important part of Tempest Resourcing.
The role involves coordinating with candidates and internal departments to ensure the swift and effective management of working candidates placements.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To provide a customer-focused, professional, first point of contact service to candidates.
- To handle all booking and payroll queries and investigate, resolve or escalate to the appropriate manager if necessary.
- Ensuring all information and data is handled in accordance with data protection procedures and relevant databases and records are kept up to date.
- Time sheet entry into client systems.
- Excellent time management abilities, and the ability to perform work according to set procedures
- A good understanding of IT and the ability and willingness to learn new systems
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
- Work with the CRM and other databases.
- IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
- Use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.