Business and Sales Apprentice
One of the fastest-growing EFA ICT Services Providers in the Education ICT Sector, BETT 2016 ICT Company of the Year, are currently looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Sales Apprentice looking to progress their career in Sales.
This role is suitable for someone ambitious that is seeking a career in IT Sales, as well as someone who is tenacious and target driven. The position will require a keen focus on providing administrative support to a highly motivated successful team with an additional focus on developing new leads and opportunities.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for customer orders, account statuses and relevant problems
- Manage sales orders and quotations
- Liaise with account managers and field sales to develop specific sales strategies
- Exceed targets generating appointments and calling
- Create, update and maintain customer contact records using Autotask
- Ensuring customer care is delivered and customers are retained in a sustainable manner, underpinned by Joskos’s key values
- Deliver high-quality calls
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
- Work with the CRM and other databases.
- IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
- use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.
- Good communicating and influencing skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Able to work well under pressure and be adaptable to business needs
- Experience of general sales calls and e-mail enquiries about services offered
- Confident conducting telemarketing calls and setting up sales appointments
- Results orientation and achievement with demonstrable performance against targets and KPIs
- Flexible can-do attitude with a willingness and ability to adapt within the role
- Strong team working skills
- A degree (or equivalent) in a relevant subject
- Good written, numerical and presentation skills