Account Executive Apprentice
A vacancy has arisen at Winebuyers for an Account Executive. They are offering an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to fast track their Sales career in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Assisting the Head of Sales in delivering sales campaigns, specifically: using own initiative, keeping emails up to date, making polite and efficient sales calls, working alongside the marketing team in order to convert leads to sales.
● Database management, implementation and reporting
● Create and develop engaging content with sales strategies (written and graphic)
● Build relationships with relevant suppliers, acquiring promotional content and handling enquiries via telephone and email
● Maintaining the Winebuyers database
● Act as a brand guardian while attending industry events
● Undertake customer care and acting on positive and negative feedback
● Maintain and update information to enable management and tracking of sales activity
● Provide regular reports and reviews of sales and KPI’s to the Head of Sales, using these statistics to influence future sales activity
● Keep abreast of new industry technologies and trends within the wine industry and include them in sales pitches
● Assist marketing with market insight as required
● Event planning for promotional events
● Attendance at relevant exhibitions and wine tasting events
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
• Work with the CRM and other databases.
• IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
• Use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
• Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviour
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills
- Self-motivated and determined with a strong sense of personal initiative
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Exhibit a tenacious 'can do’ approach to work
- Have a strong eye for detail
- Articulate and naturally persuasive
- Commercially minded and motivated to succeed
- Highly organised, flexible and calm under pressure, ensuring deadlines are met
- A keen interest in developing a Sales career