Business Administration Apprentice with Troup Bywaters + Anders
Are you looking to join an award winning apprenticeship scheme? We are looking for a business administration apprentice to join one of our busy design teams in London to support with general administration and document control management. This is an exciting opportunity to start your career with opportunities for progression and to experience other areas of the business.
Purpose of Job:
We are looking for a business administration apprentice to join our national group support team, to be responsible for administration and document control management within one of our business units in London.
This is an entry-level role so no previous experience is required but you must meet the entry requirements. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, along with high levels of attention to detail.
We will provide full on-the-job training with opportunities for progression.
Duties and Responsibilities:
We are rigorous in our control of documents. You will assist in maintaining this approach and
tasks will include
- Coordinating document control; save all incoming documents on relevant file server and
- schedule (book in), ensure these are sent to the correct location
- File all project correspondence, including emails and drawings
- Maintaining quality standards for our products
- Accurately recording and saving copies of issued deliverables
- Prepare outgoing document folders ready for issue
- Manage and maintain all document issue registers
- Formally issue information when requested – if issued by other engineers log and file the relevant information
- Manage all drawing and document control systems including, Dropbox, 4projects, Business Collaborator, OneZone ftp, Shondocs
- Archiving of incoming and outgoing information on archive server
- Adhere to QA Standards
- Binding, purging and auditing of drawings
- Answering and transferring incoming calls
- Diary management and supporting with internal meeting arrangements
- Supporting the team with all admin related tasks including typing of documents, scanning and filing
- Commit to supporting strategic TB+A sustainability policies and our internal environmental programme objectives.
This list is not exhaustive and we would expect the successful candidate to be willing to undertake ad hoc duties in supporting other members of the office when necessary.
Training Programme requirements:
- Commit to goals and objectives of a career development programme including attendance of in-house and external training.
- Familiarise and learn about sustainable low energy initiatives and to share this with other members of your team and wider within the Partnership.
This is an entry-level apprenticeship role, but we are looking for a permanent member of the team so your apprenticeship is just the first stage of your journey!
You will study towards an Advanced Apprenticeship in Business Administration (level 3).