Marketing and PR Assistant Apprentice
Smarter Click are currently looking for a creative and ambitious individual to join our fast-growing marketing technology company based in Central London.
This is a fast-paced role, promoting Smarter Click within the industry, meaning you will need to keep on top of multiple tasks, be able to research relevant topics and produce content that is engaging and interesting to a B2B audience. An ability to think outside the box, have great organisation skills and be creative is a must.
As a Marketing & PR Assistant, you main role is to produce quality marketing collateral to be syndicated out into the industry through a range of channels. This involves:
- Management of our social media channels; LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter & Facebook
- Regular content posting on all our channels, from thought leadership content to events we attend
- Production of press releases when we have news to share - usually one per month
- Production of larger thought leadership content pieces for syndication into relevant press publications
- Smarter Click blog management, to include spotlight pieces on key colleagues, tech updates and general marketing guides Regular updating of Smarter Click website with the support of design and tech teams
Being such a key role in the company, we require the following:
- A passion for a career in marketing & PR.
- Proven knowledge of our industry
- Educated to a good standard, ideally with a good background in the English Language
- Strong working knowledge of social media channels and how to optimise them
- Passion to learn and develop
- The candidate will need to be organised and highly detail orientated
- Great client service is at the core of everything we do. The right candidate for this role has a drive to constantly exceed expectations.