Business Admin Apprentice with Durrani & Co
Undertaking a range of duties within Business Admin, the role will suit an ambitious candidate who wishes to study for a Business Admin qualification whilst receiving on the job training.
Duties will cover day to day office duties such as:
- Running of weekly and monthly payroll
- Managing client on boarding
- Managing client AML procedures
- Liaising with clients for paperwork
- Review of paperwork to ensure complete
- Organising client appointments
- Managing and maintenance of archiving
- Responding to client emails
- Taking calls and connecting relevant parties
- Writing letters to clients, HMRC and others
- Management of office inventory
- Management of general office
Opportunity to grow within the company, we are looking for someone who is interested in forging a longer term career with us in a ideal world and would hope the right individual could progress into a managerial role after a few years.
As a Business Administration Apprentice with BPP, you will undertake the Business Administrator Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship will be delivered through a blend of live online learning, pre-recorded lectures and workplace support.
- Minimum 5 GCSEs at grade C (4) and above including English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.
- IT literate with good working knowledge of Excel spreadsheets
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills
- Team working skills
- Highly organised
- Good and friendly phone manner
Please ensure that you apply for the position as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. The closing date is a rough guideline as to when an advert will close. The advert may close before the given closing date if the employer has filled the position(s).