Business Resourcer Apprentice
EslingKenny are a recruitment company that provides permanent and interim recruitment solutions to the accountancy, finance and administration sectors.
They are now looking for a Business Resourcer Apprentice to join their team!
Main responsibilities within the role will include:
- Support the sales team sourcing candidates for live roles
- Managing incoming candidate CVs, effective telephone screening with candidates, arrange candidate appointments liaising with the sales team to ensure they are guided through the registration process
- Applicant management – ensuring that candidates are kept in contact with and updated regarding any new positions
Administration work will include but is not limited to:
- CV Preparation
- Writing and sending out interview and meeting confirmations
- Adding candidates to the database
- Compliance and due diligence – checking that all contractors are fully compliant and all the relevant documents for their assignments are on file
- Database input on Bullhorn CRM
You will learn the required Digital Client Services skills including:
- Work with the CRM and other databases.
- IT tools, such as MS Excel, & presentation software to collect, analyse and communicate customer data to improve the effectiveness of the business.
- use communication tools including email, CRM systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Customer relationships require an understanding of business processes using digital skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication.
- Good attention to detail including proofreading skills.
- Experience of Microsoft Office 365 suite.
- Flexibility and ability to work as part of a team and independently.