Technology Administrator Apprentice
SAGE is a leading international provider of innovative, high-quality content publishing more than 1000 journals and over 800 new books each year.
They are now looking for a Technology Governance Administrator Apprentice to join their team and carry out internal governance activities to support SAGEs Technology Strategy . To carry out internal governance activities to support SAGEs Technology Strategy and be involved in collecting data and delivery of reports that measures progress.
This is an opportunity to gain a solid, comprehensive foundation in information & technology governance.
The key accountabilities for this role are to:
- Provide administrative support for the Technology Governance Department.
- Work closely with the team to assist with process and guidance documentation.
- Collect data and provide initial data analysis on relevant reports.
- Type, edit, proofread, and finalize documents.
- Data entry to populate the key governance deliverables.
- Promote best use of SAGEs internal collaboration environments to enhance teamwork and communication.
- Uphold security and privacy best practices and ensure that security is embedded in each activity.
You will learn the required Digital Project Admin skills including:
- Understand Agile project management methodologies.
- Use digital communication tools including email, CRM Systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Be responsible for using and updating digital collaborative tools such as Trello and Slack.
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication.
- General interest and understanding of technology with solid research skills.
- Good attention to detail including proofreading skills.
- Experience of Microsoft Office 365 suite.
- Flexibility and ability to work as part of a team and independently.