Human Resources (HR) Apprentice
Orbis Consultants are a global, multi-sector recruitment agency specialising in digital, technology, financial services and data.
They are looking for a Sales and Business Development Apprentice to join their team!
You will have the opportunity to learn Digital Skills to fulfil the requirements of the role.
Day to day tasks within the role will include:
- Candidate onboarding – contracts and compliance
- Timesheet management – queries and chasing
- Client on-boarding – contracts and updating tracker
- Sales support – CV formatting, job and candidate sourcing, database updates
- PA support – Diary management, Expenses, ad-hoc
- Office management – IT and CRM support, stationary and supplies ordering
- Events – booking for internal and incentives
- HR – Consultant on-boarding, HR admin
- GDPR – administration and process
- Reports – Activity, contract
You will learn the required Digital Project Admin skills including:
- Understand Agile project management methodologies.
- Use digital communication tools including email, CRM Systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Be responsible for using and updating digital collaborative tools such as Trello and Slack.
- Energy, motivation and desire
- Confidence and a sociable team player
- Creative ability to think outside the box
- Natural ability to build relationships
- Passion for tech and digital