Business & Office Admin Apprentice
Namos are a dedicated and well-respected Oracle partner who consistently rise to business challenges in the pursuit of bringing extreme value to their customers. They are now looking for an Office Admin Apprentice to join their team.
You will have the opportunity to learn Digital Skills to fulfill the requirements of the role.
The Business & Office Admin apprentice will be required to do a variety of different tasks within the Namos workplace, including:
- Rejections to unsuccessful job applicants by email
- Updating relevant PowerPoint, Excel and Word documents
- Consolidating PowerPoint presentations such as monthly board packs
- Updating LinkedIn pages (recruitment)
- Monitoring staff annual leave records (ensuring they are using their holiday)
- Assisting client-facing project teams with project administration
- Internal recruitment (LinkedIn)
- Chasing staff concerning late time sheet submissions etc
- Assisting in the organisation of charity events and staff meetings and activities (NCD etc.)
- Filing administration, ensuring all staff have their new starter documents, personal details, warnings, appraisals etc. in their file
- Audits (files etc.)
- Assisting with the audits in Finance when busy (end of the month when busiest)
- Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, sick leaves, warnings, vacation and days off
- Assisting with the recruitment processes
- Ad hoc requests for the CEO and directors such as; booking rooms, travel, managing diaries
- Ensuring staff hold up to date DBS certificates
You will learn the required Digital Project Admin skills including:
- Understand Agile project management methodologies.
- Use digital communication tools including email, CRM Systems & databases, to gather & share customer information to manage & develop customer relationships.
- Be responsible for using and updating digital collaborative tools such as Trello and Slack.
- A proactive problem solver
- Strong organisational skills
- A willingness to learn and develop
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self motivated and focused
- Competency with Microsoft Office