Business Development & Marketing Administrator Apprentice
The role of a Business Development & Marketing Administrator is to support the wider team with their business development activity and to support our Senior Marketing Executive with a range of administrative tasks.
It is, therefore, a crucial role in supporting the growth & success of Vertical Advantage.
- Gathering leads – searching job boards, company websites and LinkedIn to find live jobs that are in line with the areas we recruit for
- Sending weekly e-shots to a defined list of clients (using Mailchimp)
- Assist the Senior Marketing Executive with posting of social media posts
- Building a database of quality, qualified contacts for us to send marketing material to
- Helping compile & collate marketing material
- Reviewing our marketing activity and analysing how successful it’s been
- Attention to detail – someone who is meticulous in everything they do and takes huge pride in their work
- Great communication skills – listening to everything that’s being asked, making sure you ask the right questions to feel 100% confident in what you’re doing, knowing when & how to communicate with consultants
- Willing to learn & patient – you’ll be undertaking a number of administrative tasks that are crucial both for the wider business, and your personal development. It’s crucial that you are focused on doing everything to the best of your ability, no matter how trivial it may seem
- Analytical & data driven – you understand that great marketing requires great analysis, and love getting into the data to understand what works well and what doesn’t