Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprentice
1 day left
- 12-18 months
To assist the IT team with maintaining the smooth running for all aspects of the network and dealing with issues, as requested, on Servers , PCs, Telephones, laptops and mobile devices. Training offered.
Your duties and responsibilities in this role will consist of:
- Log tickets from users - via phone and in person
- Manage the daily job log documentation
- Provide first line support for issues
- Assist in keeping network documentation updated
- PC Moves
- Time and Attendance reporting
- Network and phone patching
- Imaging of PCs
- New starter set-up / Leavers follow-up
- Communicating with software suppliers / company equipment suppliers
- 5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
Personal qualities and skills:
- Keen learning interest in computers for both software and hardware
- Good telephone manner
- Motivated to assist resolving tickets in a timely fashion
- Able to work both in a team but also individually for some tasks
- Must have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Able to work under pressure
- Experience of Microsoft products including Windows 7 operating systems and Office 2007 suite
- Able to communicate with employees of all levels
The role offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.
Training to be provided:
The Estio Training programme gives young people the opportunity to get hands on experience in the IT industry whilst still employed in a real paid job with no cost or debt.
Learners will receive eight weeks of intensive training. Whilst in the workplace, apprentices will also receive continual coaching, help and guidance from a dedicated Skills Development Coach who will be there to ensure that they get the most from their work experience.
This apprenticeship will give you a Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Standard with training in areas such as:
- Functional skills, Maths L2 and English L2
- PC Fundamentals
- Business Processes & Customer Services
- Networking & Architecture
- Mobile & Operating Systems
- Cloud Services
- Coding & Logic
Some of these modules will include an option to take an examination in order to receive a professional certificate.
Please contact Alex Christodoulou at Alex.Christodoulou@estio.co.uk or call 01133 500 333
Apply for Level 3 Infrastructure Technician Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly