AAT Accounts & Audit Clerk Apprentice
Annual wage £12,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 24 months Possible start date 06 Nov 2017 Date posted 02 Oct 2017 Distance 212.2 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001316707 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- As a minimum we need someone with 1 years strong experience in accounts preparation within an accountancy practice environment, but 2 years experience would be preferable.
- Experience of IRIS would be advantageous.
- PLEASE NOTE: Please do not apply for this vacancy if you do not have the required experience.
- Good communication skills
- Friendly and approachable
- Articulate and methodical
- At least 5 GCSEs with Maths and English at C or above
- At least 2 good A levels (preferably in a related subject)
- Ideally candidates would have AAT L3 as well.