Medical Records Apprentice Clerical Officer
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- IT Skills
- Able to use a 6 digit and alphabetical filing system
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to liaise with staff at all levels
- Good team worker
- Able to use own initiative
- Eligible to undertake a NVQ Level 2 in Business and Administration
- Good level of English, Math's and IT essential. GCSE grade A*-D or equivalent in English, Maths and IT desirable.