Higher Apprentice - Digital Marketing
The current National Minimum Wage rates are £4.05 an hour for 16 - 17 year olds, £5.60 an hour for 18 - 20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship(usually one day per week).
- Good communication skills both written and verbal (especially a good level of written English due to the public nature of the content of materials)
- Use of Microsoft Office applications
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy- excellent attention to detail including spelling and grammar
- Ability to successfully complete an apprenticeship framework at higher level
- Knowledge of content management systems and experience of using Adobe design software
- Experience of administrative/office work
- Knowledge or experience of digital marketing channels and analytics
- Knowledge or experience of differing target markets and how to engage most effectively through digital channels
- Good organisational skills and the ability to meet deadlines
- High levels of creativity and the ability to work independently or collaboratively with the team
- Knowledge of social media networks/websites and how they might be used in a commercial environment
- Educated to an appropriate level to undertake a level 4 qualification.