Associate Project Manager Apprentice
Annual wage £13,000.00 - £15,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 12 months Possible start date 28 Nov 2017 Date posted 04 Oct 2017 Distance 213.2 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001317367 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Ideally would have at least 1 years' experience managing and delivering digital projects on a variety of common technology platforms; including web development, ecommerce, CMS and bespoke integrations.
- Have an understanding of resource and time management, with the ability to manage multiple projects within strict/tight timescales.
- Will be commercially focused with previous experience working to and managing budgets.
- Able to influence and challenge constructively.
- Previous experience in conflict resolution and mitigation.
- Able to motivate team members and manage internal and external relationships.
- Any previous experience using JIRA is beneficial but not essential.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Additional Desirable Skills:
- Experience working with the Magento 1 and/or 2 admin panel and data.
- Magento Certified solution specialist.
- E-commerce agency experience.
- Organization and project management accreditations (e.g. Scrum, Agile etc)
- Have a keen eye with strict attention to detail.
- Must be confident in a client facing role.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be creative and energetic with the desire to grow in tandem with the company.
- Must be a team player.
- Successful candidates would possess traits that include being organised, ambitious, methodical and affable.
5 GCSEs grades A*- C (including English Language and Maths)Future prospects The role potentially offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.