Management Accounts Assistant Apprenticeship with King's College London
Weekly wage £448.70
Working week 9:00am - 5:00pm with an unpaid hour for lunch Total hours per week: 35.00 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 17 Nov 2017 Date posted 04 Oct 2017 Distance 46.2 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001317406 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
Strong communication skills are essential as the successful candidate must be able to communicate with internal and external individuals in order to deal effectively with their queries.
- Strong IT skills, must be proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Able to liaise effectively with Professional Services colleagues at all levels of seniority, in person, by email, and telephone.
- Able to build strong working relationships with existing members in the Finance and Procurement teams, Estates & Facilities and IT.
- Strong time management skills essential.
- Able to work effectively as part of a team or independently.
- Able to provide explanations and other guidance to non-finance staff in a clear and professional manner.
- Highly organised.
- Able to understand the importance of sensitivity and discretion when required.
- Personable, enthusiastic and flexible in approach.
- Hard-working and proactive.
- Good attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Minimum of 3 A Levels at grade C or above plus minimum of 5 GCSEs A*-C including English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.
- Previous experience of having worked in a high-pressure, customer facing role desired but not essential.