AAT Apprentice Accounting Administrator with Amberside Accounting
Amberside Accounting are seeking a highly motivated apprentice with an eye for detail and strong communications skills looking to commit to a future in an accounting practice. Become AAT qualified with a long term goal of becoming a qualified (ACCA or CIMA) accountant.
The work will be challenging but the environment will be highly supportive and will offer an opportunity to build for your future.
We offer full training with BPP initially to become AAT qualified with a long term goal of becoming a qualified (ACCA or CIMA) accountant. We will tailor your training package to your individual needs and career aspirations..
We are a dynamic, agile and entrepreneurial company looking for like-minded individuals to grow with the practice. We would like to hear from candidates with a maths or scientific background, who have an aptitude for Excel and a desire to work in a varied and fulfilling career.
You will be liaising with clients (some of Europe’s largest infrastructure funds), so good communication, confidence and strong interpersonal skills are essential to be successful in this role, as well as strong writing skills.
Based on your abilities there will be fantastic opportunities to progress and develop in an interesting and traditional finance sector and the opportunity to work on challenging and tangible projects.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
- Bank Reconciliations
- Preparation of management accounts
- Support building towards preparation of annual accounts
- Taxation - VAT & Corporation Tax
- Intercompany group reconciliations
- Raising payments
What Amberside Accounting offer:
- Base starting salary and annual promotion increases based on performance
- 3.5 year training contract and the potential for permanent contract once qualified
- Fully funded AAT qualification and paid time off for study
- Full training and development programme throughout the contract
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays + birthdays
- Mobile phone contract
- Weekly team lunch paid for by the company
- Team building and sports and social club events and activities
- A friendly, supportive and talented team of people
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the business
- Flexible working hours (after 6 months) and work-life balance
Wages vary between £200-£270 per week dependent on the candidate.