Recruitment Resourcer- Apprenticeship
Job title: Recruitment Resourcer- Apprenticeship
Location: Liverpool Street , London
Wage: GBP12,000 per annum
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 9am - 5pm
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade C/level 4 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Recruitment Resourcer Level 2
About the role:
My client specialise across all departments of Tech Start-ups and our relationship focus results in an efficiency unachievable through transactional agencies. Our consultants have a track record of working with biggest names in Europe and we offer a hybrid structure allowing start-ups to choose if they want to work on a classical contingency basis or an exclusive RPO-basis.We also run our own community sharing knowledge within the start-up community and have plans to sponsor tech events in 2019.
- Expedited promotion structure to lead a separate operations and/or marketing team
- Dress down dress code
- Contributed pension scheme
- Share options for high achievers
- Weekly nights out & team lunches in Shoreditch
- Regular charity fund raising
- Fully stocked beer fridge
- Xbox, Table Football and darts in the office
Job duties and responsibilities:
As an Apprentice Recruitment Resourcer, you will:
- Recruit to a high volume of Engineers for all the clients
- Provide excellent services and communication to all stakeholders during the process
- Managing the candidate process: Sourcing, screening, Interviewing, managing offer
- Build a strong network of candidates for our recurring remits
- Managing our database ensuring all processes and procedures are followed
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Good telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Good written and verbal english
- Good communication
- Willingness to learn
- PC proficient
- No unspent criminal record
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.