Software Developer Apprentice
5 days left
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- A passion for IT
- A passion for software development
- Appreciation and understanding of good design
- Good mathematical ability
- Attention to detail is essential
- Some involvement building an app or website
- Articulate with a good work ethic
- Experience using a Mac is desirable but not essential
- Good work ethic
- Team player
- Able to work on your own
- GCSE Math and English A* - C or the equivalent
- Degree in software development, IT or app design - Desirable