Data Analyst Apprentice ( Level 4)
The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year.
Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year.
The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds, £7.05 for 21-25 year olds and £7.50 for anyone aged 25 and over.
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- Demonstrates logical thinking and has a proactive approach to problem solving
- Proven experience of using analytic techniques to understand patterns in data to determine cause and effect.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise efforts in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve timely deliverables whilst maintaining quality.
- A customer centric attitude to analysis techniques
- GCSE's (or equivalent) at A to C grades (including Maths & English)
- Previous qualifications, A-Level or BTEC standard in the following; ICT, Business Studies, Computing or Maths..