Data Analyst Apprentice ( Level 4)
Weekly wage £131.25 ►Wages explained
Working week 8.45 am to 5.15pm, Monday to Friday Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 20 Nov 2017 Date posted 06 Oct 2017 Distance 47.3 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001318386 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
- Demonstrates logical thinking and has a proactive approach to problem solving
- Proven experience of using analytic techniques to understand patterns in data to determine cause and effect.
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritise efforts in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work under pressure to achieve timely deliverables whilst maintaining quality.
- A customer centric attitude to analysis techniques
- GCSE's (or equivalent) at A to C grades (including Maths & English)
- Previous qualifications, A-Level or BTEC standard in the following; ICT, Business Studies, Computing or Maths..