Software Developer Apprentice
- Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies including Office, Visio, Project, Word as well as .NET Frameworks
- High level of interest in emerging technologies e.g. robotics, AI, data science and other forms of process automation.
- Ability to assimilate, synthesise and present information in a written and oral manner
- IT literacy
- Exceptional communication skills for business and technical audiences.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well in a small team.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Exceptional analytical skills.
- Excellent influencing skills.
- Ability to prioritise workload with accountable for timeliness and quality of deliverables.
Personal qualities Employees are described as dependable, driven and collaborative. The job holder should be able to demonstrate they are;
- Confidential, reliable and genuine
- Dynamic, passionate and determined
- Friendly, compassionate and cooperative
You don't need loads of professional experience in IT. However, you'll need at least five GCSEs (or equivalent) of grades A*-C (or new grading of 4-9) including Maths, English and IT / Science. Ideally but not essential, you will also possess A-Levels (or equivalent) in an ICT or Science related subject.Future prospects By working hard and demonstrating your ability, drive and commitment throughout your 13 Month - 16 month apprenticeship scheme, upon completion, depending on business requirements, you will be offered a permanent contract ensuring you have further opportunities to continue growing within this exciting organisation.