Apprentice Programme Operations Assistant
- Experience in an administrative environment
- Excellent IT skills e.g. Word and Excel and needs to be adept at learning new systems
- A basic technical knowledge and understanding of the television production process is an advantage
Knowledge & Skills
- Communication skills are essential. The post holder is required to have an articulate and concise telephone manner as well as the ability to write clear, concise and grammatically correct emails to internal and external contacts.
- To be very customer focused with excellent customer service skills and ability to deal with people at all levels
- Strong organisational skills
- To work flexibly when under pressure at busy periods of the business calendar
- The post holder needs to be able to operate clerical routines, work under pressure, be self-motivated, have a methodical approach with attention to detail
- The post holder will be required to work as an active member of a team, establish good working relationships, be proactive and use initiative and be able to work without constant supervision
We're looking for someone who loves TV content and has a passion for the media industry. We're looking for someone who loves getting stuck in as part of a big team, and helping out where necessary as we are a close team. As you'll be speaking to a variety of people in this role, you'll need to be friendly and outgoing and comfortable speaking with people as well as having an analytical mind and being process driven.Qualifications required
Minimum qualifications are English, Maths and ICT GSCE's level A-C or equivalent. Graduates can apply but a degree not necessary nor will it give you an advantage. Common sense, a good attitude and a strong application are what we are looking for.Future prospects Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company's supervisors, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.