Data Assistant Apprentice
1 day left
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel (with some knowledge of Macros and/or Visual Basic)
- Experience with using financial databases (preferably SAP)
- Good mathematical / analytical skills
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own and as part of a team
- Demonstrable interest in the television channels industry and television programmes
- Detail orientated with an understanding of downstream impacts of the role and responsibilities
- Confidence with legal contract administration
- Confidence with using simple coding languages (VB for Excel, SQL)
- Ability to take initiative and assume responsibility
- Relevant experience in a finance/administrative role, preferably from a Programme Acquisitions, Programme Sales or Media environment is desirable.
We're looking for someone who loves TV content and has a passion for the media industry.You'll need to be great with data and numbers as Excel will be really important in this role, but we're looking for someone who loves getting stuck in as part of a big team, and helping out where necessary as we are a close team.As you'll be speaking to a variety of people in this role, you'll need to be friendly and outgoing and comfortable speaking with people.Qualifications required
Minimum qualifications are English, Maths and ICT GSCE's level A-C or equivalent. Graduates can apply but a degree not necessary nor will it give you an advantage. Common sense, a good attitude and a strong application are what we are looking for.Future prospects Upon completion of the Apprenticeship and evaluation by the company's supervisors, the successful candidate may be offered a job at the end of the Apprenticeship.