Level 4 Digital Marketing Apprentice
- Marketing Planning
- Ethics & Legalities of Digital Marketing
- Business Concepts
- Project Management
- Digital Marketing Metrics & Analytics
- Professional & Personal Development
- Content Marketing
- Search Engine Marketing
- Designing an Effective Web Based User Experience
- Principles of Social Media for Business
- Quick Learner
- High level of enthusiasm for the task
- Team player
- Able to follow instruction whilst bringing fresh ideas
- Enjoyment of the digital marketing industry
- Career drive
- Flair for change and getting involved in new projects
- Good communication skills
A-C grades in Maths and English Language GCSE or a Level 2 functional skill or equivalent.
Ideally candidates will have achieved a Level 3 Digital Marketing apprenticeship qualification or degree course equivalent.
Work experience in the industry is important for this job role.Future prospects On completion of the apprenticeship full time employment might be offered depending on progress and suitability. Things to consider The delivery model is flexible and tailored to the Apprentice and employer's needs. This allows achievement of the qualification in 18 - 24 months. Pay will be decided on experience, qualifications. Travel arrangements are important.