Software Developer Apprentice
Annual wage £12,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday: 8.30 - 5pm Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 24 months Possible start date 06 Nov 2017 Date posted 10 Oct 2017 Distance 146 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001318265 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Experience of developing software. This could be through education or in a social/leisure based environment e.g. developing games
- Experience of being in a work environment (e.g. part time or weekend work)
- Located in or willingness to re-locate to the West Midlands
- Willingness to travel to sites other than normal place of work for business purposes and stay away from home overnight
- Strong numerical skills
- An inquisitive mind, you will enjoy problem solving
- Attention to detail
- An interest in IT
- Ability to travel, work flexible hours and be available for out of hours support as agreed.
- You will possess a minimum 3 A' Levels at grade C or above (or equivalents)
- A computing qualification will be an advantage.
Future prospects Excellent - this company are looking for the apprenticeship to be the start of a long term career Things to consider Do you possess the required interest and passion for Software Development? Do you possess the desired qualifications? Are you able to travel to the place of work in Willenhall on a daily basis? Do you have the ability to travel, work flexible hours and be available for out of hours support as agreed? The current National Minimum Wage for an apprentice is £3.50 an hour. This rate applies to apprentices under 19 and those aged 19 or over who are in their first year. Apprentices must be paid at least the minimum wage rate for their age if they are aged 19 or over and have completed their first year. The minimum wage rates are £5.60 an hour for 18-20 year olds and £7.05 for anyone aged 21 and over. Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).