Associate Project Manager Apprentice
- Analytical and problem solving ability.
- Interpreting data - text and numerical, information gathering and sorting.
- Report writing skills.
- Computer literate.
- A team player and with equal ability to work effectively on own initiative and without close supervision.
- Effective and appropriate communication working effectively with and influencing others.
- Drive for results demonstrating clear commitment to achieving results and improving performance.
- Committed to advancing own learning and competencies, a willingness to learn.
You will have a minimum of 5 GCSEs grade C or above in Maths, English and a Science subject, and 2 A levels equivalent to 120 UCAS points.
We welcome applications from individuals who are awaiting results but anticipate they will be able comply with the requirement of achieving the equivalent of 120 UCAS points.Future prospects The role potentially offers long term security and the opportunity to progress into a permanent position.