Assistant Accountant Apprentice
Wage Competitive salary
Working week Monday - Friday, shifts TBC. Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 24 months Possible start date 04 Nov 2017 Date posted 11 Oct 2017 Distance 92.3 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001320001 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written (key)
- Desire to complete professional accountancy qualification or already part way through the course (CIMA)
- Computer literate with a excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages (key)
- Knowledge and practical understanding of COINS (desirable)
- Adherence to the Accounting Timetables and other deadlines.
- Working as part of a team to deliver objectives of the department and company as a whole.
- Enthusiastic and committed
- Good organiser with time management skills
- Proactive style, good administration and problem solving
- Looking to improve procedures in department and implement changes originating from Kier Group.
Minimum 5 GCSE's A-C grades including Maths and English
3 A-Levels between A-C grades.
Ideally working towards CIMA/ACCAFuture prospects Once qualified the role will move to a Management Accountant. Growing business so there will be future growth potential, also part of Kier so options to move around the business.