Business Administration Apprentice with DAC Beachcroft
We have an exciting opportunity for two Business Administration Apprentices within the Clients and Markets team. The role will involve supporting our Bids Team to win new profitable business for the firm as well as working closely with our Client Engagement and Business Development teams.
We are looking for two Business administration Apprentices to:
- Support the Bids Team with various administration duties including; monitoring our bids team mailbox and sending email updates on new bids to our managers, accessing a range of client tender portals to download key information on new opportunities; and setting up online files for all new bid opportunities.
- Work with individual Bid Managers on any new major opportunities assisting in collating answers to standard firmwide questions and formatting proposals into the DACB house style. Full training on this will be given to the successful candidate.
- Working with our wider Clients & Markets Team to maintain an up-to-date library of re-usable boilerplate text.
- Working with our Head of Bids and Senior Bids Managers to drive new continuous improvement projects forward for the team. The role will also involve supporting on other new initiatives and projects as the team moves forward.
- Quality checking bids records in OnePlace, our client database, to ensure internal compliance and helping with our benchmarking and analysis of our bids team performance overall.
- As required, support our wider BD and Client Engagement Teams in their work to generate new income and increase profitable income from existing clients. For example, ensuring the teams are logging information correctly on new BD opportunities in OnePlace.
- Minimum of 2 A Levels at grade C and 5 GCSEs at grade 4 including English and Maths or equivalent qualifications
- Be efficient and highly organised, with the ability to manage a range of different projects at a given time
- Have good writing skills and able to adapt style to different audiences and channels
- Have high levels of numeracy and analysis with excellent Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Demonstrate the ability to both work as a part of a team and also work autonomously
- Be committed to learning about the Clients & Markets function and applying this knowledge
- Upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship there may be possibility to progress within the company.
As a Business Administration Apprentice with BPP, you will undertake the Business Administrator Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship.
The apprenticeship will be delivered through a blend of live online learning, pre-recorded lectures and workplace support.