- Working as part of our close-knit team of advisors, you will be given a thorough grounding in UK tax matters with a strong emphasis on finding solutions to tax problems
- You will assist the team in researching and analysing a wide variety of tax questions, and will help deliver the findings to our clients
- You will be supported by having direct contact with our manager partner group, allowing you to benefit from a vast range and depth of experience on both a technical and practical level
Requirements and prospects
- Computer literate, with good mathematical and English skills
- An ability to research and interpret finding will be a strong advantage
- An ability and willingness to learn will be vital
- The candidate will have an enquiring mind, love finding solutions to problems and will be diligent in digging out answers
- The candidate will work well in a team and will be confident when meeting and speaking to new people
- The candidate will be looking to apply their knowledge in a practical way
- Minimum 3 A levels at grade B or above
The TACS Partnership encourages all employees to develop their technical skills, to undertake professional training and to obtain professional qualifications. Full support will be given through this process. There is no ceiling on promotion at the TACS Partnership, with the opportunities to develop to manager level and beyond.
Things to consider
The firm offers 25 days holidays each year, plus all bank holidays and an additional holiday on Christmas Eve.
Employees under the age of 22 can opt into the firm's pension scheme - in this case, the firm will contribute at a rate of 3% of salary (subject to the employee contributing the minimum level required)
All employees are covered by the firm's death in service benefits.