About the Company: We are actively recruiting for a Funding/Apprenticeship Coordinator for our client based in Eastwood.
Job overview: You will be responsible for promoting the company and increasing numbers of enrolments on apprenticeships, coordinating marketing, sales and any related administration and being the first point of call for all queries. This role requires the successful individual to build excellent working relationships with clients, students and work colleagues.
Daily tasks will include:
- Handling incoming and outgoing calls and emails
- Completing on-site enrolment of apprenticeships
- Advising customers on levy and apprenticeship rules/processes where required
- Presenting apprenticeship content and requirements to employers (on site, via webinars, on the telephone etc)
- Leading the Prevent and Safeguarding function
- Key liaison with employers, colleges, assessors etc
- Scanning, filing and record keeping for all apprenticeship documents
- Collating, analysing and communicating all monthly reports
- Ensuring all learner progress reviews are scheduled and documented
- Researching best practice in apprenticeship delivery and changes in rules and policy
- Making recommendations to improve our apprenticeship program and delivery
- Updating of all internal electronic and paper systems
- Coordinating payments on a monthly basis
- Handling mailshots
- Coordinating all meeting rooms, buffets, trainers, training materials for classroom sessions
- Coordinating the update of relevant policies and procedures - annually as a minimum
- Providing data and evidence for internal and external audits
- Performing the full range of office administration duties in the Plant Scheme, AAC, SHE and Driver Skills team.
- Ability to learn the cross-departmental requirements of apprenticeship provision, the details within funding rules and to develop the ongoing progression of the apprenticeship business.
- Excellent communication and commercial skills, combined with a self-starting approach to work.
- Project management skills combined with the ability to self-motivate, initiate and drive this exciting opportunity forward.
- Must have current knowledge and experience of the apprenticeship process and funding.
- Confidence, drive and diplomacy when working with stakeholders.
- Ability to work both in a busy office and at customer sites, which will require site visits needing H&S assessments.
- Good level of English and to be presentable and confident both in and out of the office when speaking to employers about their requirements.
- IT/office skills are essential as is being prepared to work as part of a team. Reliable, flexible and adaptable to a changing environment.
What is in it for you?
- This role is being offered on a full-time permanent basis.
- The hours of work Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm - salary circa GBP21,000
- 10% pension contribution, 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- There is free car parking and kitchen facilities on site.
If you are interested, please apply online.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.