Payroll Assistant Apprenticeship with BPP Professional Education
Weekly wage £355.50
Working week Monday to Friday 9 - 5:30 Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 23 Nov 2017 Date posted 7 days ago Distance 47.1 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001321009 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
Supervision and technical training will be provided by the Payroll Manager.
- An interest in payroll and a desire to be a payroll professional.
- Some office/admin experience desirable.
- A basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook is essential. Some training will be given, however some knowledge is required.
- Ability to communicate clearly and in a professional manner is essential.
- Maintaining the strictest levels of confidentiality at all times
- Ability to work as part of a team is essential, sharing knowledge/advising colleagues and offering assistance to others.
- Attention to detail and an ability to place work into the bigger context of HR/payroll best practice and the business is essential
- A proactive, customer-focused approach
- You will be expected to treat others within the team with courtesy and respect and work with others to solve problems, using the advice and ideas of others collaboratively
Minimum of 3 A Levels at grade C or above plus minimum of 5 GCSEs A*-C including English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.Future prospects Potential for future progression within the company