Provide assistance and support to maintain and help develop the site's infrastructure and networks, including support for end users.
Help to set business users up on systems and provide support to rectify issues swiftly to maintain the sites productivity with minimum disruption
Main role / Responsibilities: You will be expected to undertake some or all the following:
- Assist in providing support to internal staff.
- Diagnose and resolve IT hardware problems.
- Diagnose and resolve IT software problems.
- Maintain user accounts.
- Complete approved apprenticeship scheme.
- Resolve technical support queries received either by phone, e-mail or in person.
- Be a consistent point of contact for the business to report IT problems.
- Take ownership of problems and to be proactive when dealing with user issues.
- Escalate more complex calls to the IT Network Manager.
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all IT queries.
- Adhere to all service management principles.
- Manage user expectations with respect to fix/resolution times.
Assist in IT projects as required