Administration Assistant - Apprenticeship
Job title: Admin - Apprenticeship
Wage: GBP192.00 per week
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30 am - 5.30 pm
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 8 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade D/level 3 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Business Administrator Level 3
Course information: Business Administrator Level 3
About the role:
My client is the UKs leading Online Recruitment Specialist. As a Fixed Price Recruiter they provide a cost-effective alternative to using a recruitment agency for employers. Helping thousands of organisations to reduce their hiring costs and find the right people, quickly and efficiently. This role will include providing support to the recruitment activity in all administration duties.
- Apprenticeship training delivered at your workplace to achieve a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- 28 days holiday
- Incentives and early finish on Fridays
- Fast career progression
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Undertaking duties within the Support Team
- Supporting members of the team, such as the Account Manager, Resourcers and other Email Consultants with administrative tasks
- Responsible for pairing job seekers to relevant job opportunities
- Utilising internal candidate database (as well as other external candidate databases) to search for potential matches to job requirements.
- Communicating with candidates via emails regarding job opportunities
- Responsible for answering inbound calls from candidates
- Dealing with questions and queries from candidates about job requirements (full training to deal with this will be given)
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Good level of IT skills
- Proficient use of English speaking and writing
- Good communication
- Punctual and good time keeping
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.