Level 2 Adminstration Assistant Apprentice
Working hours: 40 hours per week including term time College day release in Poole
If you are looking to get your foot in the door to a career in business and administration our Administration Assistant level 2 apprenticeship is an excellent opportunity for you to gain practical work-based experience in a broad range of administration duties. Also, the fast paced environment gives fantastic insight and exposure in interacting with suppliers and customers in a successful food manufacturer. We will also pay for your Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship with Bournemouth and Poole College and once you’ve finished your apprenticeship, you’ll obtain a Level 2 diploma in Business and Administration. There is also potential to become permanent member of the team and progress within the company.
What you will learn:
During the apprenticeship you will be learning about:
- Manning of the switchboard as and when required; ensuring all calls are answered in a timely manner and queries dealt with effectively.
- General office administration duties including:
- Franking post / opening post
- Enveloping invoices and statements
- Sending copies of invoices
- Finding Proof of Deliveries
- Inputting of Sales Invoices
- Raising customer credits
- Adhoc administration duties as and when required
- Excellent communication skills including a professional and personable telephone manner.
- Good numeracy skills (dealing with large numbers when filing).
- Organised, with good attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- A flexible approach to tasks
- Keen to learn and committed to the apprenticeship
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Friendly and approachable
- Good team player, with a helpful attitude
Minimum of four GCSEs at grade C or 4 and above or equivalent, including English and maths. Candidates with A level or equivalent Level 3 qualifications and degree holders who have no previous qualification within this field are also able to apply.