General Office Administrator Apprentice
To provide crucial day-to-day administrative support, effectively and efficiently to Department Heads. This position will be responsible for supporting the organisation in a variety of ways whether that might be in; HR, Finance, Marketing, or Support Work.
The main aim of the role is to ensure the post holder gains a firm grounding within an office environment, giving them the skills, knowledge and ability to further their career. The post holder will be given the opportunity to move around the organisation, allowing for maximum exposure to various departments and skills.
Key Duties include:
- Providing office support including client and employee support
- Collecting and sorting post
- Ordering office stationery and other supplies
- Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
- Keeping computer databases up to date
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person
- Occasionally working on reception, meeting an greets clients, and taking telephone calls
- Sending and receiving emails
- Social Media Support
- Updating the Annual Leave Database
- Attending meetings and taking notes
Any other reasonable duties as directed by the Head of Resources.
Who is right for this role;
This position will suit a person who is; willing to learn and try new things, who is dynamic and able to work well within a team. The person will look to be pushed and challenged within this role and will have the ability to question current methods and suggest new improved approaches to working. Someone who is looking to develop themselves and start a career.
Who is not right for this role;
This role wouldn’t be suitable for someone who has the attitude of ‘I want to work because I have to’. If the person isn’t looking to develop themselves and doesn’t want to go the extra mile this isn’t the position for you.
For more information use the following link; https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/-461780