Accountancy Apprentice with Morris Crocker
2 days left
- 24 months+
Joining a successful firm in the Portsmouth area, you will be responsible for accounts preparation for a variety of limited companies, sole traders and partnerships, preparing tax computations, as well bookkeeping as needed.
As an Accountancy Apprentice with Morris Crocker, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Assist in the preparation of financial statements and reports
- Assist in the completion of various accounts and tax forms
- Prepare simple accounting statements and expense claims
- Provide support to existing accounts department
- Provide support to existing payroll and outsourcing department
- Ad hoc administrative work and assistance
Limited parking, easily accessible via public transport & work place pension available.