Apprentice Web Developer
Annual wage £11,000.00 - £12,000.00
Working week 9 -5.30om Monday to Friday, with an hour for lunch. Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 24 months Possible start date 04 Jun 2018 Date posted 24 Oct 2017 Distance 195.4 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001323876 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate an existing passion for digital media production and be able to demonstrate skills already developed.
- Knowledge and experience of working with Adobe Creative Studio especially Photoshop, Indesign, After Effects and Premiere Pro would be desirable and beneficial.
- A good listener and communicator
- A self-starter who also works as part of a team
- Must be able to follow instructions and prioritise tasks as required
Grade C or above in GCSE English and Maths. Computer science qualifications would be beneficial for tor the Apprenticeship course.Future prospects The intention is the apprentice will become a valuable member of the team, as a full-time employee. With the opportunity to develop their role with the business based on their ambition, contribution, and development of their skills. Things to consider May sometimes be required to work late or weekends if a client deadline dictates. May also be occasionally required to travel both in the UK and abroad and stay away.