IT Support Apprentice
Remit Group are recruiting on the behalf of our client BriefYourMarket.com and an exciting opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice IT Support Technician to join their IT Support Team based at Little Eaton in Derbyshire.
The role will be to work directly with the Head of Support to assist with IT and technical related duties from internal and external staff.
If you are tech savvy, with an understanding of HTML & CSS the below could be the ideal job for you! Your day could span from answering the phone and updating our CRM system, to working on some of the complex cases with a senior member of the Technology.
This is the perfect first step into BriefYourMarket and they are keen to support you to enable you to make the most of your apprenticeship, and ideally want to stay with them afterwards!
The team are responsible for supporting BriefYourMarketings' existing customers with queries about their products. This could range from supporting them with a password re-set to looking into an email send from their custom built software for a customer. Your primary role will be to deal with the queries coming in through the support desk. These come in through live chat, email and tickets raised through the companies internal ticket system.
• Answering inbound calls relating to IT Support issues
• Updating CRM- with relevant information in relation to companies log system
• Brief use of HTML & SQL
• Server maintenance and website updates
• Hardware and software fixes, including updates to anti-virus protection and general PC maintenance
• Methodical learner
• Analytical mindset
• Good communicator
You’ll come to the team with:
• A passion for technology
• Knowledge and/or a keen interest in HTML
• Knowledge and/or a keen interest in SQL
• Confidence in using the Microsoft Office suite, in particular Excel and Outlook
• A desire to support our customers through the various mediums
• A positive can-do attitude to help our customers achieve their goals
• A proven ability to learn quickly
Must hold 5 GCSEs (graded A* to C or 9 to 5) or equivalent including English/ Maths and have been a resident in the UK/EEA/EU for the last 3 years.