Apprentice Software Development Apprentice
Remit Group are recruiting on the behalf of our client Initsys Limited; a business who designs and build unique software based on the outskirts of Derby City Centre. They're looking for a young enthusiastic programmer to join their team!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team of programmers who pride themselves on reliability and the clarity of the code they produce. The Initsys Limited market is primarily large scale integration projects and due to their continued expansion they've been actively seeking for a new programmer to join their ranks!
Initsys Limited mainly specialize in integration projects in relation to Software, using Merlin- a Software Support System. As an Apprentice your role will be to get involved with development tasks; whether that's for Software Development or Web Development
Typical roles and responsibilities may include but are not necessarily limited to the following:
• Learning and creating new code using various different programming languages as per client specification
• Fixing bugs and inaccuracies in web or software code
• Develop on code commenting (providing instructions on the code)
• Testing of code; to make sure it performs the desired function
• Learning how to interpret end User requirements, i.e. understanding customer needs and requirements.
• Helping to update websites using HTML & CSS.
• Have the chance to produce software platforms using; C#, Python & a small amount of PHP.
- A good understanding of programming languages such as; C#, PHP, Python, HTML & CSS.
- Computer literate
- Effective communicator
- Problem solver
- Methodical approach to work
Must hold 5 GCSEs (graded A* to C or 9 to 5) or equivalent including English/ Maths and have been a resident in the UK/EEA/EU for the last 3 years.