7 days left
Annual wage £15,500.00 - £16,500.00
Working week The Employee's normal hours are a 7.5 hours per day Monday to Friday between the hours of 7am to 6pm, dependent upon the shift pattern for that day with one hour for lunch Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 12 months Possible start date 11 Jun 2018 Date posted 30 Oct 2017 Distance 203.5 miles Apprenticeship level Higher Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001326343 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- 5 GCSE at A* - C (including Maths, English and Science), and CCC at A Level or equivalent qualification, including Maths or similar subject.
- An interest in IT programming, which may include raspberry pi, emulation software, visual basic or studio.
- Competent using Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good analytical, numeric and literacy skills.
- Previous experience in an IT, administration, or customer service role is desirable but not essential.
- Commitment to delivering excellent customer service for all colleagues, as well as internal and external stakeholders.
- Good attention to detail and strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Maintains a positive attitude, self-motivated and uses own initiative.
- Team player who acts as a role model to your colleagues, with a desire to help and support.
- Robust - able to deal with changing circumstances and challenging situations whilst still achieving objectives.
- Takes opportunities to develop and stretch yourself, and be passionate about developing your career in software development/ IT.
5 GCSEs at grades A*- C or equivalent (English, Maths and Science).Future prospects We are committed to retaining and the continual development for all Apprentices that pass the programme and demonstrate commitment to developing their career in IT and at Minster Law. Things to consider The Apprenticeship National Minimum Wage (ANMW): From April 2017 the ANMW was set at £3.50 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other apprentices the National Minimum wage appropriate to their age applies. The Minimum Wage for Apprentices applies to time spent on the job plus time spent training.