Solutions Design Degree Apprentice
Looking to gain a Degree without the usual £36,000 worth of debt? We have the solution for you in our opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to join our Solutions Design team based Head Office in Ashby de la Zouch under our Degree Apprenticeship scheme.
Supply Chain may not have been your first choice but everything you have has come through a supply chain process from coffee to get you through those exams to your new pair of shoes to party the night away. Why not be a part of what that looks like especially as it is an industry that is going from strength to strength.
Our Solutions Design team are relentlessly focused on improving operational productivity and service performance, creating business processes and standards by eliminating waste using proven Quality and LEAN methodology.
Throughout your degree apprenticeship within the Solutions Design team, you will gain knowledge, understanding and experience of Business Improvement, Implementations and business analytics whilst also gaining a wider understanding of the business as a whole at Operational and Head Office level.
There are so many benefits to choosing a degree apprenticeship, some of which include:
- You’ll study part time through a local University whilst gaining a broad range of skills in your day to day role
- You’ll receive all the benefits of working for CEVA such as discounts on holidays
- You will work within a supportive team with full guidance from your line management
- This is a fully funded 4 year degree apprenticeship in Supply Chain in which you will be awarded a full honors degree whilst also gaining vital work place experience
- Opportunities to progress within the business will be well within your grasp
- You will be paid a starting salary of £18,500 per annum
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must be a driven and organized self-starter who is team focused and loves to take on a challenge! You will also need to have achieved a minimum of 2 GCSE’s grade A*-C / 4 – 5 in Maths and English, and a minimum of 2 A Levels grades A*-C / 4 - 5.