Management Degree Apprenticeship
Looking to gain a Degree without the usual £36,000 worth of debt? We have the solution for you in our opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual to join our Management team based in one of our Operational sites in the Midlands under our Degree Apprenticeship scheme.
Supply Chain may not have been your first choice but everything you have has come through a supply chain process from coffee to get you through those exams to your new pair of shoes to party the night away. Why not be a part of what that looks like especially as it is an industry that is going from strength to strength.
Our Operational Managers support the day to day running of our operational sites with close links to our Head Office in Ashby De La Zouch. The responsibility for timely processes, continuous improvement, health and safety, customer engagement and people management to name a few sit with our General Managers; this role is vital to the success of our teams.
Throughout your degree apprenticeship you will gain knowledge, hands on experience and exposure to managing teams, change management and operational excellence whilst also gaining a wider understanding of the business. Guidance through your studies and on the job training will enable your skills and abilities.
There are so many benefits to choosing a degree apprenticeship, some of which include:
- You’ll study part time through a local University whilst gaining a broad range of skills in your day to day role
- You’ll receive all the benefits of working for CEVA such as discounts on holidays and 21 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- You will work within a supportive team with full guidance from your line management
- This is a fully funded 4 year degree apprenticeship in Supply Chain in which you will be awarded a full honors degree whilst also gaining vital work place experience
- Opportunities to progress within the business will be well within your grasp
- You will be paid a starting salary of £18,500 per annum