Digital Systems and IT Degree Apprentice - 13463
Annual wage £17,000.00
Working week Monday - Friday, 9am - 5:30pm Total hours per week: 37.50 Apprenticeship duration 18 months Possible start date 07 May 2018 Date posted 08 Nov 2017 Distance 56.4 miles Apprenticeship level Degree Level Apprenticeship Reference number VAC001329854 Positions 1 available Requirements and prospects Desired skills
- Create and understand technical specifications for systems.
- Operate in a multinational professional environment.
- Assist project managers in the implementation and delivery of key projects and processes.
- Analyse network performance and troubleshoot typical problems in network.
- Collect and compile data from different sources and perform routine statistical analyses.
- Create effective and secure software solutions using contemporary software development languages.
An enthusiastic and professional attitude and commitment to learning new skills.Desired qualifications
Minimum 3 A Levels (or equivalent) at Grade C or above, one of these must be Maths.Future prospects 92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks. Things to consider Benefits & Future Prospects: Be part of a company that represents the connected world. In a fun and energetic work environment, you can expect to receive a competitive salary alongside great benefits. Important Information “QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”